- For best compatibility use intelligent dimmers
- Constant Voltage Design
- Protections: Short circuit/ Over voltage/Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- IP64 design
- Delivering up to 60W of power
- Suitable for 12VDC LED lighting
Input voltage: 230 V AC +/-10%, 50Hz
Input current: ≤ 0,3 A
Power factor: >0,9
Output voltage: 12VDC +/- 10%
Rated power: 60W
Power range: 0 – 60 W
Nominal output current: ≤ 5 A
Output current range: 0 – 5 A
Protection degree: IP40
Ambient temperature ta: max. 40 ºC
Case temperature tc: max. 85 ºC
Number of terminals input: 4
Number of terminals output: 6
Cooperation with light dimmers:
TE60W-DIMM-LED-12V can by used for the adjustment of the LED light intensity by applying light dimmer.
For best compatibility use intelligent transistor dimmers which cut off the mains voltage towards the end of sine wave (trailing edge dimmers).
- Disconnect from mains before fitting the unit.
- Connect LED light to the output of TE-DIMM-LED-60W-12V with correct
- Max. load applied to the output must not exceed 60W.
- Connect dimmer to the input of TE-DIMM-LED-60W-12V.
- Input line min. – 2x0,5 mm2 .
- Output line min. – 2x1mm2, 4x0,75mm2, 6x0,5mm2 .
- TE-DIMM-LED-60W-12V doesn’t change the Power Factor.
- Maximum length of output cable should not exceed 2 m, in order to meet
- Minimum distance between TE-DIMM-LED-60W-12V and halogen lamps or
next transformers should not be less than 30 cm.
- Provide sufficient air flow for TE-DIMM-LED-60W-12V (permissible max.
- If the TE-DIMM-LED-60W-12V is used for purposes other than originally
intended, or it is connected in a wrong way, no liability will be assumed for possible damages.